2.8

I have had my system for a little over month.An it's been gone more than me able to use it do to repairs and needs repaired again because it wasn't fixed right the first time.

Also it's been more of a headache than a enjoyment. It was sent off for repair no more than having it for a week. The system just shutdown on me and wasn't able to use it. I contacted Xidax and they set me up with ups so they could pick the system up for repair.

When I received it back from repair it came back worse because the power button doesn't even work and you have to use the reset button to turn it on. They had me check the plugins and I did all that everything is good with the plugins and everything is plugged in properly. The system will run maybe for a little while then shut off, my door panel came back with a notch taken out of it. I feel I am getting the run around and nothing is getting solved.

It shouldn't have to take several times to fix something right the first time. I also feel I am getting the run around with tech support because nothing is getting resolved. They have sent emails wanting you to try things this and that although it's going on a couple weeks now since I received my PC back from repair it's just sits on my desk off and waiting on Xidax to step up. I hope to have my system fixed right next time.

It shouldn't have to take several times to fix something right the first time.”

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with for xidax to fix my pc so i can enjoy my new pc. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of xidax x-6 gaming pc. Xidax needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xidax x-6 gaming pc in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Xidax.

Had an Experience with Xidax?

Comments